3/31/2008

Stifled....

I think I want a re-do on today. Not that anything particularly bad has happened today or that I am angry or depressed, but somehow, I feel like I can't breathe. I feel like something in my life is completely out of sync, and I have no idea what it is or how to fix it. I feel like the Spirit inside me is stifled by something - be it sin or something else - but something is keeping me from progressing. Something keeping me from moving on, from living. I havent blogged in a while, but I thought that maybe if I did, I could process what I am feeling. Part of me just wants to go home, go to bed, wake up and do it over tomorrow. Where is life? Funny thing is, I hate being this dramatic and tomorrow, I will think I am a moron for doing so. Nonetheless, my thoughts are down and we'll see where I am after a commercial break. :)

No comments: